From:
Carla Spacher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Spacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:06:32 -0500

If you live in Central California, I hope you can make the next Gluten Free in Fresno Support Group meeting.  Each month we have gluten-free cooking lessons/demonstrations, and we get to eat the goodies, too!  In addition, we have guest speakers and/or discussions.

This week Christie Bessinger will be making her Gluten-free Cream Puffs.  She’s bringing the whip cream and I am bringing the custard.  Oh yum!  My favorite dessert in the entire world!

Dr. Mikell Suzanne Parsons, D.C. of The Natural Path Health Center was supposed to be our guest speaker this month, but she had to rescheduled for March due a scheduling conflict.

I am working on her replacement.  Stay tuned for details.

When: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 – 7:00-8:30 pm
Where: Whole Foods Market Fresno, Salud Room, 650 West Shaw Avenue, Fresno, CA
Who: ANYONE who is living or is interested in living a Gluten-Free diet

Free gluten-free goodies for those who arrive on time and stay for majority of the meeting!

Carla Spacher
http://glutenfreerecipebox.com

*******
*******