From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 06:23:58 -0400

Posted for Chris Fichter [[log in to unmask]]

Cool weather is on the way and it is the perfect time to prepare a pot of
our new  Hol Grain Gluten Free/Non GMO verified Chili Mix. It only takes 15
minutes to prepare. We also have a new product, Hol Grain gluten free/Non
GMO Verified Rice Starch- a gravy thickener. Easier to use than Corn Starch,
won't lump, it is CORN FREE, and WHEAT FREE. If your favorite store doesn't
have these two products yet, they are available on our Web Store at
www.conradricemill.com .

All items are made in our Gluten Free, nut free, dairy free facility, by us,
All items are 100% Vegan.

MIKE DAVIS, PRESIDENT
CONRAD RICE MILL INC.
800-551-3245