From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:00:03 -0400

Does anyone out there have Robin Ryberg's book, Gluten-free Kitchen?  I own the book, but we're not home and we need the recipe for the sponge cake as soon as possible.

My husband makes the sponge cake from that cookbook and turns it into a 3 layer strawberry shortcake, with homemade whipped cream.  We just flew cross country to our son's house today, with the promise that my spouse would bake the cake for my grandson's birthday.  We'll only be out here for a few days.  I didn't think my son and daughter-in-law took it seriously until we arrived an found a huge batch of gorgeous strawberries in the frig....and I know my DIL loves strawberry shortcake.  Her favorite.

So now, my book and recipe are back in NJ, and I'm in San Francisco...desperate!

I don't think we're infringing on copyrights, because I own the book, and use it religiously, at home. I'm rather stranded out here, and I have no way of going shopping for cookbooks, and there is no time to order one online and get it in time, if it's even still in print.

Thanks much. I hope you can rescue us from having to disappoint the kids.

Lin