Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:45:32 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free Bakery <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Gluten Free America,

We know how expensive gluten free cakes & cookies can be. Trust us we bake em, and purchase the specialty ingredients that make them really tasty.

That why we love to help the celiac community try before they buy! That has always been our motto!

If your group has an upcoming support meeting please let us know, and we can ship out  a box of goodies for you and your community to enjoy! If your group has an annual event that you would like us to participate in, please send that information to us as well! Send us your group name, how many people usually attend your monthly meeting, a shipping address (No PO BOX please), your groups web address, and the date of your event to: [log in to unmask]

As for you gluten free bloggers out there. If you haven't sampled our gluten free baked goods yet and would like to share your thoughts and taste buds with your readers, please send your blog URL, name, and shipping address to:

To keep track of Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free Bakery Updates:
Follow us on Twitter: @glutenfreebakes
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shabtai-Gourmet-Gluten-Free-Bakery/115983821767483

If you would like Shabtai Gourmet Cakes & Cookies to be carried at your local grocer, please click this link and print our 1 page store request form : http://shabtai-gourmet.com/retailer%20request%20form.pdf

To find a store near you can use our store locator : http://shabtai-gourmet.com/?page=glutenfreestorelocator

Did you know that all of Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free Desserts are not only Gluten free, but also Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Lactose Free, Casein Free, Corn Free & Certified Kosher.

We have 2 items that are also Egg Free/Vegan too!
Florentine Lace Cookies - http://shabtai-gourmet.com/?page=detail&itemnum=103
Bon Bons - http://shabtai-gourmet.com/?page=detail&itemnum=30108

$5.95 Flat rate shipping on all orders across America - no matter how much your order!
Our cakes freeze very well, and our cookies have a long shelf life - so stock up!

We hope you enjoy! Take a look at our "In the Press" page to see what others think about us:
http://shabtai-gourmet.com/?page=glutenfreenewsarticles

All the Best,

The Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free Family