Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:11:09 -0500

If you were lucky enough to be in FL during our Gluten Free EXPO you'd be able to
confirm just how over-the-top it was! We had over 100 companies from all over the USA and
two straight from Italy. Most, if not all vendors were SOLD-OUT of their goods and made
so many people happy with samples and info on eating Gluten Free. CDF signed up almost
35 new members with more to follow. It was wonderful to see so many happy faces,
especially the Celiac kids.....over 3,500 people attended our 5 hour event.
Already working on details for 2012. Will post once details are finalized.
If your company was not represented at the event, send me an e-mail and I'll make sure that
you receive an invitation for our 2012 EXPO.
xoxo Phyllis Kessler, President
CDF So Florida Chapter
561-637-0396
www.cdfsouthflorida.org