VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2016 21:54:21 -0500
Hi all, a few months or so ago I posted that I finally got my hands on a uniden scanner, and of course with the latest verssion of jaws installed the software programs will not play nice. I am just wondering if anyone has come across a program that may not work well with jaws but may work well with say Window-eyes?
  I also have a real good mind in contacting Uniden and at least making them aware that Sentinel which is the software program that comes with this radio is not user friendly with jaws. Also, with that being said I am still looking for anyone who is using this scanner with a vission impairment. I have found a few tricks when it comes to programming in conventional frequencies and even some searches, but have yet to figure out trunked system programming.
  Also, overall, has Window-eyes slowed down any computers like recent versions of jaws has been known to do?

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]