VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:14:58 -0700
The way they keep bots from catching up is the math problem varies every
time, is sometimes addition, sometimes subtraction, and the two integers
are varied from 0 to 30 with the larger number varying on whether it is
first or second in the expression. Sure a powerful number cruncher could
eventually hack it, but a powerful number cruncher can crack most any
security scheme given time.