VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 18:13:26 -0400
I've been using Tiny URL for quite some time.  It is reliable,
accessible with my software (JFW), the URLs last and do not disappear
and you can make custom URLs which are handy for leading folks
directly to your own listing on a directory site and, one last thing
-- Tiny URL is recognizable to many web users so the links do get
clicked on.

There is also the ability to preview the link in a separate window for
users who are uncertain, you choose that option when creating the URL.
http://tinyurl.com/
Hope this helps,

Steve

--