VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2013 07:58:53 -0400
Here's what Dean Blazie reports about a phone number for Microsoft:
"Microsoft says that users of adaptive technology can get phone
support in North America for Microsoft products by calling
1-800-936-5900. Here is a page for sending email support requests:
https://enable.microsoft.com/eform.aspx?productKey=enablefeedback&ct=eformts&scrx=1
"

I have not tried it, but have seen other references to it on the web.
If you do try it, please let us know how usefull it was for you.
Thanks,
Steve Hoad

--
posting from Emma's Family Farm,