VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:43:19 -0400
Hi Ana

I am not familiar at all with Thunderbird, but in Gmail, there is a
search button and some way to specify a date  range. Any chance it's
worth looking for something like that in Thunderbird?

There are a couple more contortions I have to invoke to do a mass
deletein Gmail, but surely you are not the only T-bird user who needs
this sometimes.

Best

DoreneC