VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Duane S. Farrar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duane S. Farrar
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 11:32:11 -0500
Hi All,

I'm trying to create a Craig's List account but have run into a snag. I'm
using the audio captia challenge, but I am unable to understand them. I'm
over 50 and my hearing probably isn't what it used to be and my computer
speakers are not what I'd call high fidelity. Aside from switching over to
headphones, which I'll try next, does anyone have a suggestion on how I can
get over this hurdle? I could always wait for my wife to get home from work
later today to help me, but now it's a matter of principle and I'm not going
to let this web site beat me!

Thanks,
Duane

p.s. And, yes, I realize I'm a bit behind the times for not having had a
Craig's List account for many years already. <smile>

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]