VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:38:46 -0400
yes, i have seen this. my question is any blind programmers coding and
testing in this language.
i have experience in straight forward structured languages like php, but
not objective oriented stuff except for a bit of javascript.
i am looking for blinks who can tell me if i should switcfh to a mac  for
the run time. i don't mind the learning curve, but don't want to go down
the wrong road.
i heard this language was good for apps, but don't want to get started
with something that has an unaccessible environment for coding.

thanks, pete