VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2011 14:45:26 -0500
Hi everyone,
I'm writing an article about the various methods blind people use for taking
notes.  It occurred to me that I should also throw the question to this list
of techies!
When you go to a meeting or other setting where you want to take notes on
information given, what is your device and method of choice?  And, secondly,
if you're out and about and need to capture a quick fact like a phone number
or date, how do you make note of it?
Thanks in advance for all and any responses!
Deborah

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]