VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:34:29 -0500
It seems to happen to me when I am trying to download or install something.
My computer has 1GB RAM and behaves well most of the time. When I am
installing something, I make sure to close all programs that I can close.

Diane Scalzi
Phone: (586) 337-5226
Email: [log in to unmask]
Address: 21621 Briarcliff, St. Clair Shores, MI 48082