VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:32:43 +0100
Hi,

Step by step makes it sound more difficult than it is to do on the
keyboard.  (Adapted from mouse instructions.)

1. Press the Windows Logo key, or ctrl+escape, to highlight start menu.
2.  Enter properties with alt+enter.  You are now in a two-page
dialogue.
3. From here, shift+tab (and then right-arrow or press ctrl+tab to)
Start Menu tab
4. Then Tab to and press enter on the Customize button
5. Then Tab about five times to the Tree View (of items checked and not
checked).
Check the Favorites item.
6.  Tab to and enter on ok and then Close the dialogue(s).
I believe this will add the Favorites folder(s)to the start menu in
Windows XP, and one can then bring it up with WindowsKe and a.