VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:42:30 -0700
I purchased a Sony Audio wireless transmitter / receiver bundle today
setting it up, from my computer  to my receiver in my entertainment center
in another room , not installing the accompanying software, and it works
well with Window Eyes.
  The interesting thing is that apparently the wireless  transmitter
captures only channel 1 off my internal sound card, and that is what JFW and
System Access run on, as far as I can determine, and not the audio feed from
my win amp software.  At least this is what I speculate and  have observed
so far.
If anyone has any experience and has more knowledge than I let me know
regarding this anomaly.
Regards,
Claude Everett
Everyone has a disability, some are more aware of it than others.
"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are
in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life,
the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and
the handicapped."
 Last Speech of Hubert H. Humphrey
1911-1978, American Democratic Politician,
 U.S. VicePresident