VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 22:24:46 -0400
Well I was never any good at these video games, no eye hand coordination you
know.

Try pressing the enter key or click with the mouse pointer if you can see
enough of the game. Then use the arrow keys to get the pack man mouth to
move around.

I never did here the Pack man theme just all the other annoying sounds.