VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brad Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 05:32:02 -0600
When my computer starts up the Windows log on screen is coming up. Does
anyone know how to get rid of this? I have tried doing a windows key + r
then typing in control userpasswords2 then unchecking the box asking for
user name and password but this didn't seem to work. Any help or suggestions
would be appreciated. Thanks.
Brad Keller

email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: Brad-Keller1