VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Cannone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Cannone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:12:15 -0500
It would put them over the $8000 cap.
 And I really  don't think this would make them much more  marketable in the
oil and gas industry.
Maybe as a over the road driver!

Frank P. Cannone
Senior  Employment Services Coordinator
P A Careerlink Down Town Center
Regional Enterprise Tower
425 Sixth Ave. 22nd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
(412) 552-7031

*Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are
available upon request. Requesting accommodations in advance helps to ensure
that reasonable accommodations are available at the time service is
provided. Phone 866-317-5627; TTY 877-889-5621;
www.careerlinkpittsburgh.com, click on "Reasonable Accommodations".