From:
Kenneth Whyman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:50:34 -0700
That board could cope just fine, or it may need some help. You might
check with MSI's website for errata and BIOS updates that could improve
the performance of the board before you try a CPU that the original
documentation won't confirm the workability of. That the CPU uses the
same front-side bus clock rate sounds promising. Good luck. :)