From:
bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:54:20 -0400
Hello,
last night I was on Echolink just looking around. or at least I opened the app on my Iphone.  I noticed a link called stations I think it was and it had listed so many nodes in the United states and so many in europe. ect. it reminded me of skype when it says who of your contacts is currently using there computer.  is that the way Echo link works also, is a node a individule stations or do stations link into a node.  can you setup contact stations that you want to talk to and will it let you know when they are on the air?  I hope these questions aren’t stupid but I am still in the learning fase.
Thank you very much in advance.
Bill Deatherage