From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:48:24 -0400
Hi, everyone.

I know this really seems hard to believe, but I actually think I will be
available tomorrow afternoon to run our 40-meter east coast mid west blind
ops round table.

If someone else already has agreed to, or would like to, run the session,
I'll be happy to step aside.  However, this will probably be the only
Saturday I'll be able to head things up until mid or late August, when I'll
start being available  again on more week-ends as I get ready to begin
another college teaching year.

Remember, our round table occurs every Saturday afternoon at 4 p.m. on or
near 7.185 MHZ, unless it is pre-empted by a contest or by band conditions
which make the band unusable.

I hope to hear many of you tomorrow afternoon.

Let's hope the propagation gods co-operate with us tomorrow.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI