From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 08:46:49 -0400
I bought one of those used a few years ago because I loved people coming to
help with antenna projects and "oops I forgot my analyzer" Now I have one in
the workshop and it's been to a field day too because the one they were
using broke and now, I only live about 10 minutes from the field day site so
finding a ride home to get something like that is no big deal. It comes in
handy, I can't read it myself but it's still one of those things I'm so glad
I bought.