From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 08:43:56 +0800
Hi Ed,

No I can't remember what brand of rotator I have, definitely not a ham. I
have 5 wires not 8. maybe the device will have to stay with you, at this
time. I must admit I never thought about how many wires were involved. As
the rotator is not turning the beams at the moment, and won't know more
until the Rotator is at ground level, there also is a possibility that a new
rotator might be the order of the day. I was getting excited about a device
to indicate direction, so if there is uncertainty about working with my
model of rotator or future Rotator, maybe best for me to wait and see what
happens. I really thank you for making the offer, best to be sure that
equipment is going to work.

73

Trevor.  VK6YJ.