Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 04:54:23 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Well first let me suggest something.  An optima battery has a much better
use cycle then the three batteries in the system.  Also Xantrex sells
reconditioned 1000 watt inverters for less then $100.00  Connect one of
those to an optima battery with easy to get low cost battery cables and you
can have a back up system for less then $250.  You do need to get a smart
charger but they also sell those for about $40 reconditioned.  I have the
roll around 1500 watt system, but they also make an 1800 watt system that is
meant to be a backup.  They do have prices on the site, but I don't remember
if they sell directly.  I will also tell you that the inverter that I have
does make some radio noise, but I haven't tried grounding it, so I don't
know how hard it is to make quiet.  I think the price is somewhere between
$300 and $400.  I hope this helps.  Gerry