Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 04:53:09 -0400
7bit
From:
Carolyn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I don't like to but in, but if you have windows 7, just hit the start menu
and you'll automatically be in an edit box, then you type up what you want,
hit enter, then you'll be in whatever you want to be in. I really love that
feature. I use note pad that way all the time. All I do is type the word
note in that box, hit enter, then I'm in note pad. You don't need a shortcut
key doing it that way.

Carolyn Kj4vt