Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:07:20 -0400
Sender:
From:
Pierre Berube <[log in to unmask]>
Seems to me that lots of troubles of getting help on antenna work will be easy on  asking your fellow club members to help.
For me it just takes a message on the club reflector  or  a shout  on the  radio by the  next weekend I have a crew of 4 to 8 people. and  I just furnish the  Hot dogs, pizza and beer and pop,  and it gets all done within 2 hours.
I have a favorite saying, "Use your resources"
This way you have experienced people, when it is all done they get the refreshments.
Also, if you get a new radio, your Elmer from the club will work with you on going through those troublesome  manuals.
73
Pierre
k9eye