ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:46:46 -0500
Father in Heaven we ask that you be with our sweet Pat and watch over her.
Give her your peace.  Also we ask that the nod gel be nothing to worry
about.  Thank you for love and protection.  In Jesus Christ Precious name we
pray.  Amen

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:
Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"

www.the-team.biz/mv2114839