From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:05:04 -0800

Our primary focus is to produce high quality, authentic tasting food
products, in a dedicated gluten free facility. All of our products  are
quick and easy to prepare and offer convenient meal solutions for consumers.
Whenever possible we use organic and natural ingredients and market our
products as cross-over items that appeal to those with or without gluten
intolerance. Please note the low sodium , no fructose corn syrup and high
quality of the ingredients.

Glutenfreeda's Instant Flavored Oatmeal made from certified gluten-free
oats.  This is the first of its kind.  Glutenfreeda's Instant Oatmeal gives
you, the customer, the convenience of making a delicious wholesome bowl of
oatmeal in minutes-anywhere.  Our oatmeal is fortified with flax for added
nutritional content as well. Each box contains 6 individual serving packets
for added convenience.  Available flavors:  Natural, Maple Raisin Instant
Oatmeal, Banana Maple Instant Oatmeal, Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal,
Variety Pack Instant Oatmeal.  MSRP $4.99-5.10 per box .

Glutenfreeda's Burritos - the FIRST frozen, single serving, gluten-free,
wheat-free burrito made from all natural and organic ingredients and hand
wrapped in a gluten-free flour tortilla.   Glutenfreeda's Burritos contain
no trans fats, no hydrogenated oils and no hormones.    Available flavors:
Vegetarian & Dairy Free Burritos, Vegetarian Bean & Cheese Burritos, Chicken
& Cheese Burritos, Breakfast Beef Burritos and Shredded Beef. Kids and
adults snap these up!!!

MSRP $2.99-3.29 each

Glutenfreeda's Granola - made from wholesome, natural ingredients including
gluten-free oats and flax seeds. Our granola tastes authentic because it is
authentic: no artificial ingredients or substitutions. Glutenfreeda's
Granola appeals to everyone, gluten intolerant or not, making it the perfect
cross-over product. This delicious ,traditional style granola is a ideal
breakfast  cereal or a great anytime snack. Only oats-no rice, corn or other
grains. Each box contains 4 individual packages for: true "grab 'n go
convenience(throw it into your child's backpack or your briefcase),
elimination of settling during shipping  and maximum freshness down to the
last gluten free oat. MSRP $5.99

Products are available nationwide ;use our store locator to find a store
near you. www.glutenfreedafoods.com

We make gluten free delicious...it's what we do

-The Folks at Glutenfreeda