VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ilene Sirocca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilene Sirocca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 03:35:26 +0000
Hi, Everyone,

After consulting with Freedom Scientific, we have concluded that comcast's DVR manager is not accessible to Jaws where it counts; the record buttons are not recognizable although you can read the text near them.

So my next question is:  Has anyone attempted controlling a DVR using an Apple product such as IPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad?  I know Comcast and Verizon both have apps for TV and DVR management wich are available for some of these products.  Not sure I' get one but certainly would like to know is this option would work before I either buy a product or return the DVR.

Regards,

Ilene

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]