Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:34:15 -0700
Batsheva,

I've gotten vegetables in two form over the past week:

1) Matcha tea, which is of course whole leaf (and very expensive --
about $2 a cup!).  You consume the entire tea leaf with this powdered,
heavenly concoction.

2) Field greens as the "bread" to my gourmet bologna sandwiches.

That's it.  Oh, and I had a pear late last week.

Last night, I found a fatty steak which I seared in olive oil and then
finished off rare with the oven broiler.  Day before yesterday was a
pound of 75% lean grassfed beef.

Oh, and in a pinch, vienna sausages in a can will get you through.
Yes, they are highly processed and contain a bunch of crap chemicals,
but fat calories are 85%.  (Gotta do something when you're snowed in
over at the inlaws and everyone else is having homemade pizza)...

Jim