From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 21:20:45 -0800
	Hi Darren,

My name is Michael Dane.  Congrats on getting your new callsing. Yeah! I
know that feeling of being pumped and excited. Have fun, and welcome to the
great world of amateur radio.
By the way, my QTH is here on the central Oregon coast. Look forward to
chatting with you on air with you in the near future.
Take care, and try to get some sleep! (Lol)

Michael Dane:
W7ALX:
Lincoln County Emergency Communications:
{City of} Depoe Bay:
Emergency Operations.