From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:11:29 -0500
        Kevin:

Try our east coast mid west roundtable this Saturday at 2100 Z hopefully on
or near 7.188 mhz.

Our Sunday afternoon cross country blind ops net is also at 2100Z on or near
14.258 mhz.

As a former Buddipole owner, I'm really anxious to hear that antenna, and to
see how well it does for you.

Sounds like you are well on your way to success!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI