Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:43:17 +1100
I dont digest any vegetables and might experiement with upping magnesium.

I have found topical magnesium chloride in gel and magnesium baths with
Epsom salts are a good aternative if oral magnesium has a laxative effect.
At least one study (I'v read) indicates that bioavailability is pretty good.

Leonie