From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:04:01 -0400
Hi Cris and list;
Just wondering which steppir you ordered?  Was it a vertical or a beam?
  Also, someone previously had some questions as to whether the control
box would be usable by a blind operator.  Sounded like they contacted
steppir but never found out how that chat ended.  I looked at the
vertical and would love it if I could get the cables going to my
neighbors house out of my yard.  With all the work associated with
downed wires I'm surprised there aren't more underground wires.
Certainly would make life easier and help to maximize the usable space.
--
richard