From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 17:14:38 -0400
Windows 7 can be made to look a bit more like XP with Classic Shell. Sorry, don't have a URL to hand, and it might be one word, i.e. ClasicShell. I had it installed for a while, and it really does look like XP. Bad news: it isn't very accessible with Window-Eyes. Works great with System Access, no idea about JAWS. But it's free.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY