From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 18:27:46 -0400
I think there may be a few out there, but expensive.  The one that
springs to mind is the Yeasu Quadra, which is 1 KW on HF and 6 meters
and built in auto tuner.   This one is 4 grand new and I think the auto
tuner has  some serious matching limitations.    It's not a wide range
tuner, more for touching things up a bit.

73, Steve  KW3A