From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:46:30 -0400
Howard,

I think he is trying not only to gain the extra height, but also avoid
proximity of the antennas and  conductive mast.

Perhaps another 10 foot of metal mast and standoffs to hold the dipoles
  a foot or 2 away from the mast will work as well as anything and be
good and solid.  He might have to change his antenna settings on various
bands a bit, but that's no big deal.

73, Steve KW3A .