From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2011 22:30:24 -0500
It looks like I will miss the 40 roundtable this week also.  I suggest not
forgetting about 7198.  Although someone said we would be QRM-ing Northcars,
they weren't on during the two weeks before that day.  If they aren't
scheduled until 2200Z, we can get a frequency opened up for them, and turn
it over to them at the end of one hour.

There may be some QRM on Saturday, March 5, at least on the east coast, as a
result of the phone DX contest.  Sunday the 6th will be impossible on 20.  I
hope to see some of you this Sunday on 20.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls