From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 06:14:07 -0800
     The newer versions of echolink will work without port forwarding.  The
difference is, you will not be able to connect with stations running older
versions of echolink.  Mike has already stated he connected with the audio
test server and has no audio.  He needs to go into windows recording
properrties and make sure the micropone volume is turned up and selected.