From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:08:03 -0700
I called Ten-Tec and there is no voice readout for the Eagle which ticks me
off big time.  I like their gear and have owned a Omni 6 Plus for over ten
years.  It is much more comfortable to use than the T S 2 K.  Accessibility
is quite good after initial set up.  I have only been in the menus about
twice since I've owned it so I guess I am kinda bent out of shape with  T T
for us lucky folks.  73
Ed  K7UC