Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:01:52 -0700
From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 13:35:17 -0700, william <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> David Harrison wrote:
>> http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/fixodent-popular-denture-cream-nerve-damage/story?id=12866372
>>  Interesting link
>>
> I have the same symptoms, though not as bad, and took a zinc pill every
> day for years.
> Kept the migraines away.
How much did you take daily?

> "irreversible neurological problems"
> Raw zero carb should fix anything, but it hasn't fixed the nerve problem
> yet. Is there something more extreme than rzc?
There are supplements that help nerves (if you don't object to
supplements).
My sister got Guillain-Barre syndrome last year, after an episode of food
poisoning.  She was taking Calcium Orotate, benfotiamine (absorbable
thiamin),
and ashwagandha among other things.

She has recovered completely, though it took a little time.  Not everyone
with GBS recovers like that.

	Lynnet