Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:10:08 -0500
7bit
From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
----- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Todd,
>
> Speaking of conscious restriction, have you tried the low carb,
> limited protein approach? (I would think about 120 grams of protein
> per day for you based on your self description...) Just curious
> whether you'd have the same result I did, i.e. can't get sufficient
> calories keep the weight on.
>
> I am most probably going to try the limited protein approach myself if
> after weighing myself tomorrow morning I still appear stalled.

Yes, the Kwasniewski-ish approach that I've been on limits my protein to about 93 g, which is lower than what you suggested. Most days, I am compliant, and only rarely go above 120g. Carbs vary from zero to 80 or so grams. I find it extremely difficult to keep the carbs very low, and keep the protein low as well, as mentioned in another mail.

Todd