Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:58:37 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Gary:

Boy, we sure could use a Mardi Gras here in cold and snowy west-central
lower Michigan!!!!!

Have fun down there, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

That should leave you lots of lattitude, I think!

Regarding the nets the week-end of March 5 and 6, thanks for the "heads up"
on the DX phone contest.

Certainly, that will create issues for our Sunday afternoon 20-meter
Cross-country blind ops net, but hopefully, the Saturday 40-meter round
table can proceed, as long as someone can take it since I'll be out of town
then.

Will see what happens, and, of course, do what is humanly possible to keep
our nets going.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ