Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:25:05 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, everyone.

I want to touch base on two things regarding our 40-meter mid west east
coast round table on Saturday afternoons at 2100Z.

First, if some folks can continue to check 7.188 for possible activity, that
would be appreciated, since we need to find a more permanent frequency.
Maybe if someone could inquire as to any regular uses of the frequency, that
would be an additional help.

and

2.  Although I think I'll be there this coming Saturday afternoon,  there is
a chance that I might not be exactly on time.  We are having a work session
at one of our local EOC's that day, where we will be programming and setting
up some new equipment that we just received from a Homeland Security grant,
and I am not totally sure how long things will last.  I'll certainly be
there as soon as I can, but if I'm not, I'd appreciate someone taking the
helm.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ