From:
Laurie Sammon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurie Sammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:12:06 -0400

You're Invited!!

The Celiac Disease Foundation Northeast Ohio Chapter (formerly NE Ohio
Celiac Support Group)

cordially invites you to join us for a Gluten-Free Dinner at Maggiano's
Little Italy.

Event Details:

Sunday, October 9th

Appetizers from 5-6 p.m.; Dinner served at 6:00 p.m.

Maggiano's Little Italy (Beachwood Mall), 26300 Cedar Rd, Beachwood, Ohio
44122

Cost: $36 ($40 if after September 25th deadline)

Maggiano's Gluten-Free Event Menu:

Appetizer served 5-6 p.m.

Barb's Spinach & Artichoke al Forno with Vegetables

Menu is Classic Family Style served at 6 p.m.

Freshly Baked Bread by Udi's

Chopped Salad

Gluten Free Pasta with Alfredo Sauce

Gluten Free Pasta, Marinara Sauce, and Meatballs

Chicken Marsala

Green Beans

Dessert & Beverages

Flourless Chocolate Cake

Creme Brulee

Coffee, Hot Tea, Iced Tea & Soft Drinks included; Additional beverages
available at cash bar

Join your fellow gluten-free friends for a night out!

We have a room to ourselves so we can sit back & relax.

Mail in Registration & payment deadline: Sunday Sept. 25, 2011

To register go to www.neohioceliac.com

Questions? [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you there!

Celiac Disease Foundation Northeast Ohio Chapter

Website: www.neohioceliac.com

Email: [log in to unmask]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/NEOCSG

Twitter: www.twitter.com/NEOCSG