From:
Joel Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:08:22 -0400

Easy Eats, a digital, gluten-free magazine has started a Kickstarter
campaign to raise $10,000 to fund their expansion. I have been receiving
their magazine since they started and found it useful and informative and am
sharing this because I have liked what I have seen. I have absolutely no
financial interest in Easy Eats.

Kickstarter is a web site that helps startups raise funds. You pledge to
support the project and are only charged if the goal is reached.

You can learn more about Easy Eats at www.easyeats.com and can pledge at
Kickstarter at their Kickstarter page <http://kck.st/l4gmj1> .

You may notice that the magazine is produced by Ellen and Joel. I am not
that Joel.

Joel Elias