C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:53:52 +0000
Hi Anu,

  My Amber is now 27 and was a founder of the Virginia Commonwealth University Quidditch Team, as well a  local Richmond Community Quidditch team and is the VA state rep for Virginia in the International Quidditch Association. When I inquired it was eons ago - I was told she didn't qualify and was given no options. My thought is there should be one organization and all special needs kids would be eligible and actives would be according to their abilities. No Child left Behind - so to speak- lol

                                                  Trisha