From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 06:31:01 -0600
Depending upon the input to the amp, it may still be best to use the
internal tuner.  As I remember, amps without a tuned input (such as grounded
grid, input to the cathode, et al) present a rather high SWR to the exciter.
Hence, the transceiver's internal tuner effectively replaces the tuned input
to the amp.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF