Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:23:16 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, folks.

Well, my frustrations in dealing with our local Radio Shack in town
continue.

Let's just say that I called with a simple question, and they had no
answers!  (smile)

Kevin and others on the list have said that Radio Shack makes an "in line"
volume control for devices such as amplified speakers, but the folks at my
local Radio Shack store here in rural mid Michigan don't seem to have a clue
what I am talking about.

The only thing they could come up with is a hard-wired pot, but I am certain
that people on list here made reference to an "in line" volume control that
was just "plug and play".

If anyone has the product number for this item, please let me know, and I'll
try to enlighten the sales staff at our local store here.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI